Frequently Asked Questions

Q: My Account Name Is Wrong and Does Not Reflect My Legal Name.How Can I Update It?

You can log back into your CrowdPass account to correct your document. Either through the same link in the communication email last time or through this link (Please select "Attendee" tab). 

Then hover your mouse over the person icon and select ACCOUNT.  Click on EDIT to edit any information you want and finally select SAVE. 

Back to General FAQ

Have an additional question? Contact us here.